Partner Application Intro
Steps to becoming a Community Partner
- Community Partner applicant submits completed online application. Please be sure to complete as much information as possible. If the question has an "*" and requires a response but the requested information is not applicable to you, type in "N/A" or "we do not have".
- The application asks for descriptions for 4 programs or less but you can offer many more than 4!
- In submitting the Community Partner Application, the applicant agrees to the Get Outdoors PA Partner Pledge (see text below).
- Community Partner application is reviewed and processed by Get Outdoors PA administrators. Applicants will be reviewed on the basis of application completion, capacity to develop and implement a program, clear understanding of Get Outdoors PA desired programming.
- Upon application approval, Community Partner will receive instructions to log in to the Partner Portal section of the website to create a partner profile and add outdoor events.
- Applicants will complete an annual progress report. Upon adequate completion of the progress report, the partner will receive automatic renewal (unless there is strong reason to remove a partner).
The Community Partner Pledge is a commitment to:
- Participate in an online training or use our Power Point Presentation to learn how Get Outdoors PA works, be introduced to the website, and understand how to select or develop an outdoor program to be offered to the public;
- Involve new partners, like a local outfitter or restaurant, from the community in the development and implementation of the program;
- Connect local residents and visitors of all abilities with nature;
- Actively advertise its own Get Outdoors PA program(s) through community channels using the Get Outdoors PA brand in addition to the Partner's brand;
- Complete annual Get Outdoors PA Progress Report online which summarizes information on events held and helps to evaluate the progress of the Partner and effectiveness of Get Outdoors PA.
Please complete as much information as possible. If the question has an "*" and requires a response but the requested information is not applicable to you, type in "N/A" or "we do not have".
If you would like to become a Community Partner with Get Outdoors PA, please CLICK HERE.